In defining the company’s quality policy AlpiPan S.r.l. took a large number of factors into consideration, including:
- Constant research into ways of satisfying the explicit and implicit demands of end consumers in full.
- Assurance of compliance with cogent laws and standards.
- Continual improvement of production processes.
- The level of customer satisfaction.
- The level of workforce satisfaction.
- Contributions originating from the supply chain.
Our ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System is constantly evolving, hand in hand with the constant changes that emerge in international food standards and with technological advances. Our Quality Assurance department works continuously alongside suppliers, clients, and institutions in order to guarantee the food safety of each and every product brought to market.
AlpiPan S.r.l. is authorized by the Ministry of Health to produce gluten-free and aproteic bakery products at the Altopascio production site, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 111.
The company works closely with the Italian Celiac Association (AIC) and other corresponding associations in foreign countries, in order to affix the symbol of the “crossed ear” of the AIC and other foreign associations to the packaging of the products.
AlpiPan Srl has a Quality Management System certified according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
Since 2016, the company also holds the BRC certification – Global Standard for Food Safety – a certificate that confirms AlpiPan’s commitment to guaranteeing the highest standards of Quality and Safety for the product produced.