In defining the company’s quality policy AlpiPan S.r.l. took a large number of factors into consideration, including:
- Constant research into ways of satisfying the explicit and implicit demands of end consumers in full.
- Assurance of compliance with cogent laws and standards.
- Continual improvement of production processes.
- The level of customer satisfaction.
- The level of workforce satisfaction.
- Contributions originating from the supply chain.
Our ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System is constantly evolving, hand in hand with the constant changes that emerge in international food standards and with technological advances. Our Quality Assurance department works continuously alongside suppliers, clients, and institutions in order to guarantee the food safety of each and every product brought to market.
AlpiPan S.r.l. holds a document of recognition in respect of Italian Legislative Decree no. 111, issued by the Italian Ministry of Health, which authorizes the Altopascio plant for the production of gluten-free and low protein bakery goods.
We have also carried out voluntary certification of our Quality Management System in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 set of standards.
AlpiPan S.r.l. works in close contact with Associazione Italiana Celiachia (AIC) and its sister coeliac associations in other countries in order to qualify to mark our packaging with the “crossed grain” symbol used by AIC and coeliac associations worldwide.